|Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Use test automation software programs which set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content and user friendliness.
- Simulate product performance, evaluate results and compare those results with predicted outcomes.
- Identify and document product problems or defects using bug tracking systems.
- Work to test, analyze and improve product performance during development of software or applications.
- Work with engineers in other team and may advise on the design of products
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Experience: Fresh to 5 years of experience in a complex environment.
No Travel RequirementsNo Relocation Available
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Afiniti.
Other jobs you may like
SQA EngineerTechnological incorporation
– Lahore15 days agoEasily apply