Programmers Force is a product-driven software company that excels in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning since 2016. The company was founded by the team of visionary entrepreneurs that led its operations under software development, data science, DevOps, system architecture, big data processing and blockchain based applications development. We take pride in our diversified workforce with talent coming from top institutions of Pakistan and abroad. Our vision is to create innovative and intelligent business solutions through the development of smart web & mobile applications with a mission to support global industries in their day to day business challenges. Our specialized teams posses tacit knowledge of high-tech systems that enables us to tap businesses from more than 200 countries worldwide. This is just a beginning for us! We are in search of talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and work intensive environment.
If you are up for this challenge, you know where to apply!
Our Lahore office is looking for a qualified SEO Specialist with a strong grip on link building, and SMM; and has previously worked in international market.
- Dedicatedly utilize Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other related tools by Google
- Up-to-date and quick initiatives by utilizing AHREFs, MOZ, SEMRUSH and SEO dashboards.
- Expertly work for off-page and on-page optimization
- Strategize and implement strong link building and keyword targeting techniques
- Proactively work for maximum web visibility and keyword ranking
- Build deliverables based strategy with strong focus on data driven KPIs
- Communicate and educate relevant stakeholders to align SEO strategy across departments
- Track/analyze performance and improve strategy to maximize organic traffic
- Proven experience of working in International Market and SaaS or IT field
- Exposure to working of JS, CSS, and HTML for SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Knowledge Base. and Business Listing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 Years of experience in the field
- Ability to work independently, and meet deadlines
- 25 paid holidays yearly/can be enchased at year end
- Lunch provided.
- EOBI Facility
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Payment for Overtime.
- Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
- Indoor Gaming – Perfect balance between work and play.
- Personal Growth – Learn the best from the best.
- Opportunity to engage in local and international trips.
- Performance based Bonuses.
- Performance based salary increment and promotion
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)