About The Company
Sentimeter is a leading startup of Pakistan that specializes in Customer Experience Management. It is one of the fastest growing teams at Arbisoft. We believe a company’s true growth potential is unlocked when it makes complex data models, meant for the data analysts, easy and accessible to everyone in the organization. This brings everyone on board and gives everyone in the team the high level view, from the CEO to the shift manager. This is what working with Sentimeter will be all about. At its crux, we are about making big data useful by extracting deep level insights that creates wins for our clients and their customers.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions which helps the clients
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Candidate should be comfortably skilled at using advanced Microsoft Excel and Tableau. Experience in Power BI, Google Analytics and SPSS would be a plus)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Having prior retail, consumer analytics and conversion analytics is big plus
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics