Quality Assurance EngineerXavor Corporation
Rs 50,000 – Rs 70,000 a month
Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Sciences from a renowned institute
- To analyze customer requirements and ensure that requirements are complete, correct and consistent.
- Communicate requirements to developers and ensure that there is no communication gap between customer need and developer understanding.
- Verify application before delivering to customer and make sure that it performs as per specifications.
- Load and stress testing of application using various automation tools.
- Regression testing and ensuring that there are no ripple effects of changes in the application.
- Defect tracking and reporting of issues throughout the course of the project.
- Creating project documentation like User Manuals etc.
- Very good knowledge of quality and process domain
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good in written and verbal communication
- Good in requirements engineering (Technical and Business Requirements)
- Good in software testing, test planning and test data preparation
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and developer to resolve application issues
- Help in root cause identification of problems
- Participate in continuous improvement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 to Rs70,000.00 /month
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to Xavor Corporation.
Founded in 1995, Xavor Corporation is a global technology and management consulting firm committed to delivering quality custom solutions…
Source/ Apply: https://www.indeed.com.pk/viewjob?t=Quality+Assurance+Engineer&c=Xavor+Corporation&l=Lahore&jk=13f17d508135ab25&rtk=1cbpm2o1917od33k&from=rss