We are seeking a Lead ERP Applications Developer to join our new team.The Lead ERP Applications Developer leads implementations of highly complex ERP (enterprise resource planning) application development projects. Designs and deploys technical solutions according to business requirements. Provides technical guidance and feedback to project teams.
Responsiblities Includes but not Limited to:
- Plans and leads the implementation of multiple ERP application development projects.
- Designs and develops integrations with new and existing applications.
- Designs, develops, and tests new technical solutions, implementations, upgrades and enhancements to support business requirements according to project specifications.
- Identifies opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization and communicates technical solutions to project team members.
- Works with IT management to develop solutions for critical incidents and system needs.
- Implements change orders as needed. Gathers requirements, designs systems, databases, queries and coding.
- Works with a project team to create prototypes, integrate, test, install and deploy new systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)