Database Administrator IT – UMT – Lahore
Experience: 3-4 Years’ experience as DBA
Salary range: 60K-80K (Negotiable Depending upon profile of the candidate)
- Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
- Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
- Annual/Medical Leaves
- Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
- Hands on Oracle Applications system administration experience including but not limited to Oracle Applications Patching/Cloning/Migration/Upgradation/Backup/Restore/Optimization
- Expert level knowledge with operationalizing a database management in a production environment that spans multiple regions.
- Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Lifecycle management
- Good exposure to Windows and Linux/UNIX environment, variations, scripting and administration
- Database growth planning, database size management, efficient database backup/restore administration
- Ability to Analyze, develop and document database SOPs, Log Sheets, Operational Manuals and assist with schema technical documentation.
- Ability to Undertake database related tasks required with the software changes and resolve performance tuning issues
This post is only for UMT students (Current/Alumni), no outsider will be entertained. Send CV with the latest Photograph at [email protected]
Mention (Database Administrator IT – KASHF FOUNDATION) in the subject line.
Please ensure without the above-mentioned subject, no CV will be entertained.