Manager HMIS Support (Business Analyst)
Gate Healthcare 1 Pak Pvt Ltd –
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Evercare Hospital Lahore, a project of Gate Healthcare 1 Pak (Private) Limited is an emerging 270 bedded multi-specialty facility located near Wapda Town, Lahore, Pakistan. The hospital will be commencing operations in Q3 2018, and is the part of an international healthcare group whose mission is to provide quality healthcare to the aspiring middle classes in Pakistan, through investment in hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan, supervise, and provide technical support for information technology (IT) operation; perform related work.
- To perform all aspects of designs, analysis, development, testing and implementation of new systems, application programs and enhancements; resolves complex programming problems and determines appropriate solutions.
- To manage HMIS support section IT functions
- Implement system standards and procedures
- Tests, and installs specific client applications
- Supervises and trains staff
- Provides technical support and training to users
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Sciences
- Total 10 years of experience, at least 03 years as managerial role (Healthcare preferably)
- Sound knowledge of HMIS and its core components.
- Good knowledge of current trends in information technology; computer hardware and software capabilities and limitations.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software capabilities and limitations.
- Software Engineering, System analysis & design, Data Base Concepts.
Management Information System (MIS)
First Shift (Day)
Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Sciences
10 Years (Total 10 years of experience, at least 03 years as managerial role (Healthcare preferably))
Apr 15, 2018
Mar 17, 2018
Source/ Apply: https://www.indeed.com.pk/viewjob?t=Manager+Hmis+Support&c=Gate+Healthcare+Pak+Pvt&l=Lahore&jk=672008c3e5bca985&rtk=1c8smjlss93tqdjj&from=rss