Techaccess Pakistan Private Limited –
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between Techaccess and its stakeholders are precise.
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Define & maintain all product development processes, manage software development lifecycle.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development team and keep them excited to move forward; protects the team from outside distractions.
- Manage the team – Ensure that daily, sprint and release commitments are being upheld.
- Responsible for all project management related scope and documentation both in pre-sales stage as part of proposal preparation or post-sales stage for project delivery management.
First Shift (Day)
MBA IT / MCS/ MPM
8 Years – 10 Years (Experience of working in IT projects and valid PMP-Certification is a mandatory requirement)
Mar 31, 2018
Mar 06, 2018
Source/ Apply: https://www.indeed.com.pk/viewjob?t=Project+Manager&c=Techaccess+Pakistan+Private&l=Lahore&jk=c2b23eb6c7dad853&rtk=1c80334ml9497c2t&from=rss