We are launching an independent edtech-based business unit for a new vertical focussed on North America and Europe markets.
With the tradition of being the value creators for our partners, affiliates, community and society, we’re looking forward to build a team of smart individuals who are more than their CV qualifications. If you’re looking forward to build a meaningful, growth oriented career, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As soon as the right person is identified.
The Product Manager is required to steer a team responsible for the development, expansion and positioning of our product offerings for a global audience.
The Product Manager develops products through market research, and is required to integrate the research findings with general requirements, specifications, timetables, pricing and plans to provide wholesome development and marketing strategies.
What are we looking for?
The spirit of an adventurer with the discipline of a researcher.
Our ideal candidate appreciates analysis as much as creativity; enjoys connecting the dots and effectively employs both sides of the brain every day; does not shy of wearing many hats; and is comfortable with context switching.
We expect the above to be expressed through:
- Work experience of 4-6 years in product management
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Preferable, but not essential, technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Proven capacity at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The job involves:
- knowing customer needs through research and market data
- developing SaaS-based product lines and appraising new ideas for market viability
- assessing competition by comparing products
- developing and executing the go-to-market strategies
- leading product launches for our global and local products
- crafting compelling product positioning & product marketing communications goals
- collaborating to create and tell a consistent product story (in multiple content formats) to inspire existing customers and prospects to adopt new products
- developing industry and competitive product insights, to assist position our partners as industry leaders
- employing a “just figure things out” approach wherever the need presents itself, and invent whatever idea or strategy could accomplish our goals
What’s it like to work at Arbisoft?
- NOT an average corporate job
- NO chance of being a mediocre
- High growth startup culture, with the finesse of old school confidence.
Arbisoft is one of the fastest growing software services companies in MENA region. We have managed to rapidly build and grow a world-class team of engineers ready to take on diverse and challenging technology development projects. The work we do everyday impacts millions of people by helping them be more productive and connected.
Arbisoft provides competitive salaries and great benefits (free gourmet lunch daily, flexible hours, gym membership reimbursements & more). If you want to broaden your technical skills, building software that affects users around the world and working in an environment that thrives on creativity and product innovation, then be a part of our team and grow with us.