LUMS-Lahore University of Management Sciences – Lahore
Position Purpose:To ensure the effective delivery of the admissions and financial aid programs of the University.
- Prepares cases and recommendations for Financial Aid Committee approvals based on the information provided by applicants.
- Conduct Financial Aid Committee meetings to process the decisions.
- Present the processed financial aid applications in the Financial Aid Committee
- Provides advice and assistance to students with loan, grant, scholarship, and financial aid applications. Reviews applications to assure accurate and complete information.
- Compiles a variety of demographic and financial aid data for University Review Committees.
- Process and maintain the physical verification data.
- Entering all applicant information on the approved systems/ data bases (SAP and Student Financials). Works with Information Technology to troubleshoot data and report generation problems. Prior experience of working with ERP systems will be preferred.
- Building liaison with various external parties and departments within the University.
- Handling different external and internal scholarship programs.
- Ensure that all files, decision sheets, letters and other various records are maintained in accordance with the university regulations.
- Ensuring accuracy of information relayed to all stakeholders
- Adherence to deadlines as specified by the Supervisor/ HOD
- Ensure discretion in all areas/ information related to Financial Aid.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position as and when assigned by the Supervisor/ HOD.
- Good leadership and management qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of LUMS program
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Hard working
- Customer oriented
Knowledge of rules and regulations regarding admissions and financial aid.
Job Details Industry: Education/Training Functional Area: Administration Total Positions: 1 Post Job Shift: First Shift (Day) Job Type: Full Time/Permanent Department: Office of Financial Aid Job Location: DHA, Lahore, Pakistan Gender: No Preference Minimum Education: Masters Degree Title: Masters or Bachelors from a well-reputed organization Career Level: Entry Level Minimum Experience: 1 Year (1 Years of relevant work experience with significant experience at managerial level) Apply Before: Feb 22, 2018 Posting Date: Feb 19, 2018
Other jobs you may like
Admin OfficerPitman Training Pakistan
– 11 days ago
Admin OfficerDesign Engineering Systems Pvt Ltd
– 6 days ago
Admin OfficerGlaxy Broadcasting Network (Pvt) Ltd
– 7 days ago
Source/ Apply: https://www.indeed.com.pk/viewjob?t=Admin+Officer&c=LUMS-Lahore+University+of+Management+Sciences&l=Lahore&jk=5f2e1478aeda5df8&rtk=1c6oo7u3o91sg967&from=rss